Kashka - Deliveries and Returns
KASHKA can deliver all over the world.
We are able to ship to many countries on a DDU basis (Delivery Duty Unpaid). This means the recipient will be liable for any local sales taxes or import duties on orders placed outside of the EU.
UK: Flat rate of £5.00 shipping*, Deliveries are FREE on orders of £85.00 or more in the UK.
Europe: EU, Switzerland and Norway deliveries are FREE on orders of £100.00 or more including taxes.
International Delivery - Flat Rate £10
KASHKA will do its best to deliver the order within three (3) to five (5) working days in UK, within seven (7) working days in the EU zone including Switzerland & Norway, and within seven (7) to fifteen (15) working days in other countries, after the order has been paid. Please note that an order registered after 1PM on Friday or on Saturday & Sunday will be handled on Monday morning. Any order registered on a bank holiday will be handled on the following working day.
* All shipping costs are subject to terms and conditions. The above prices are based on no voluminous items. KASHKA reserves the right to apply additional shipping fees to any orders over 3 kilogram (box volume measure). Orders will not be dispatched without the customer’s consent and payment for the additional shipping fees.
Please note: KASHKA does not accept liability for any delivery instructions issued to the delivery company by the customer. If you leave instructions requesting a parcel to be left in a different location (e.g. shed, garage, neighbours, etc.) we cannot accept responsibility if you fail to receive your parcel.
*All shipping costs are subject to terms and conditions. Any orders of 3 kilogram in weight (box measure weight) is subject to additional fees.
We are not responsible for return postage costs other than for incorrect order processing or faulty items. Faulty items can be returned free of charge by contacting our customer service team.
Each KASHKA order is processed with special care and attention. With our no fuss exchange and return service, KASHKA is your ideal e-tailer for purchasing goods for yourself or to send gifts to loved ones.
Please note that all our products are meticulously handmade one piece at a time. Due to this process, there may be a slight variation from one item to the next. Such variations are inherent in the manufacturing of handmade products, so you may expect minor distinctions that will make your purchase special and truly one of a kind.
KASHKA cannot guarantee the ‘lifelong’ properties of the metals and gemstones used in the items of jewellery.
- To ensure that your purchase retains it’s appearance, please bear in mind that silver reacts with air and tarnishes. This can easily be removed with a silver polishing cloth.
- Store all items separately to avoid tangling.
- The use of perfume, cosmetic, hair and body sprays onto jewellery may alter it’s appearance over time.
- Do not wear items of gold plated jewellery when swimming as the chemical reaction with the chlorine may cause the plating to wear away.
If, however, for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 14 days.
Please Note the following cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Earrings cannot be returned or exchanged due to hygiene reasons.
- Custom designed merchandise, special orders and items engraved with personalised information cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Please note that all sale and discounted items are final sale and therefore not eligible for exchange or return.
RETURNS NUMBER (RN)
Please contact KASHKA customer services at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to request your RN (Returns Number). You have 14 days “peace of mind period” to request a RN (Returns Number) and a further 7 days to send the goods back.
Once the goods have been received you will receive a confirmation email. Your exchange/refund will be then be processed.
FOR ALL RETURNS
Once the return has been approved, write the RN (Returns Number) on the box. All returns shipments are the customer’s responsibility to arrange and pay for. We recommend you to use an insured and recorded delivery service. Please retain all receipts for proof of postage and tracking, as the parcel remains within your responsibility until it reaches KASHKA in the UK. All International taxes and duties charges will not be covered by KASHKA As soon as your package has been received a member of KASHKA customer services will get in touch.
The returns address for all UK and International returns is as follows:
If you have any questions please contact KASHKA at email@example.com